Origen Round Neck Sweater Top in porcini by Kerisma
Origen is a great long round neck sweater that's longer in the back, with side slits. The perfect piece for a more slim cut pant to create a streamlined, flattering look. A sophisticated neutral, and a must in any knit lover's closet.
Composition & Care
- 30% Wormwood | 42% viscose | 28% PBT
- "We chose Wormwood for its luxurious textural beauty, lightweight yet warm structure, and of course environmental footprint"
- Made of "eco-yarn," this is a piece of innovative environmentally conscious knitwear.
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean
- For best results, keep knitted garments folded neatly or rolled to limit creasing. When hung for a long period of time please be aware that the garment may lengthen depending on the yarn(s) content & fabrication.
- S/M will fit up to size 6; M/L will fit up to size 10
KERISMA celebrates diversity through comfort & versatility in modern knitwear. Each style is consciously designed with the creative, intelligent and free-spirited woman in mind. Her aesthetic sensibilities are drawn from the vast beauty and longevity of nature and architecture.