Who’s ready for a head’s up on the future of fashion?
Here's Savvy's Spring Fashion trends in 2013….Our guide to the trends of the season
1. Monet’s Garden: feminine floral- From modern to vintage, this trend is nature’s contribution to what we love most about spring.
2. Whites and Lace- Embroideries, lace and eyelet underwent a modern makeover this season giving us a fresh take on what’s always a Spring classic.
3. Show Your Stripes- Stripes continue to dominate the runways, whether horizontal, vertical, chevron or curved- find the stripe that’s right for you.
4. Pastels- Springs color palette, including soft-yet-bold corals, buttercup yellows, lilacs, lime and mint greens, these colors are the foundation of the season.
5. Pops of Neon - This trend is now the go-to way to give softer looks a jolt of personality.
6. Chambray…. Is here to stay!- In all different styles and washes, it’s an American classic.
7. Printed denim- From shades of blue to color, the next phase in the denim industry comes printed all over.
8. Sheer is here!- You’ll be sure to feel flirty and fun in these sheer feminine fabrics that dominate Spring.
9. Metallics & Embellishments- From sequins to embroidery, this novelty accent provides a little excitement to the season.
10. From Head to Toe- Opposed to last Spring’s colorblocking trend, a monochromatic all over look will have you feeling long and lean with the perfect backdrop for Springs bold accessories.
Come check out the Savvy Look Book for a sneak peak of all that is to come specifically here at Savvy... new Spring arrivals daily!