Savvy's Top 12 Spring Trends for 2012!
1. Graphic Prints- from power florals to animals and zig zag prints, graphic prints are everywhere and even paired together for an out of the box look.
2. Colorblocking- a lesson in geometry with a fashion twist is sure to be a mood-lifting fashion experience this Spring.
3. Neon Colors- High voltage colors are everywhere, and even combined with the colorblocking trend, pairing bright colors together to make a statement look.
4. Pastels- a huge contrast from the neon trend, the pastels are classic yet updated.
5. Art Deco- Elongated silhouettes, clean angular lines and blocks of bold color accompanied with pencil-thin detailing all depict the art deco trend that took the Spring 2012 runways by storm.
6. Tribal -Designers looked afar for inspiration, resulting in rich prints, earth tones, and an exotic feel for Spring.
7. Pleats- Pleats in every form, especially accordion in delicate fabrics are back for Spring.
8. Roaring 20’s- fringe and fabulous ’20s frocks …channel your version of The Great Gatsby with fun fringe additions or a drop-waist silhouette.
9. Sport Couture- Inject a sportier vibe into your warm-weather clothing by way of mesh details, hoodies, and anoraks.
10. Summer Suits- Putting a spin on the tailored, menswear inspired shapes that have been around for some time, designers reworked the classic two piece with shorts.
11. Peplums- peplum detail cinches a voluminous shape but manages to look super sleek and girlie at the same time.
12. Asymmetrical Hemlines- Flowy, asymmetrical hemlines dominated the Spring ‘12 runways. Dresses, maxis, or skirts…the flowy result is gorgeous and fresh.
Spring looks fantastic and we are so excited for what is to come here at Savvy… Come check out our Spring 2012 lookbook to get a sneak peak!